1. Obtain Pre-approval from a lender.
2. Hire a realtor you are comfortable with.
3. Set up a time to discuss your criteria with your realtor and to have them send listings.
4. Tour towns and or homes that may fit your criteria.
5. Submit a written offer with all necessary documents ( pre-approval, seller disclosure, lead paint disclosure, statements of disclosure).
6. Offer accepted: hire an attorney ( I can help with attorney recommendations.) Begin Attorney review process.
7. Schedule home inspection( I can recommend an inspector.) You generally have 14 days to get your inspections completed and submit any inspection repair requests.
8. Deposit will be due generally within 10 days of completing attorney review and going "under contract."
9. The lender will call to schedule an appraisal on the property.
10. Your attorney will order a title search.
11. Coordination of closing between your attorney, title company, and lender.
12. Closing scheduled.
13. Call Utility companies to schedule service after closing.
14. Final walk-through a day prior to scheduled closing or the morning of closing.
You now own your beautiful new home!
I have the ability and drive to go above and beyond my clients' expectations in selling a home or finding you the perfect new one. With strong work ethic, patience and professionalism, I’ll turn a seemingly tough transaction into a seamless and loveable process for you.Let's Connect